October 18, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Author Topic: Georgia: Senate OKs pair of gun proposals  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Georgia: Senate OKs pair of gun proposals
« on: March 08, 2012, 01:04:40 PM »
Georgia: Senate OKs pair of gun proposals

Posted on March 8, 2012

Senate Bill 350, passed 49 4, would require authorities to return stolen guns used in a crime to their owners. If law enforcement does not know who the owner is, the gun may be sold at auction. Senate Bill 493 would lower the concealed carry gun permit age requirement from 21 to 18, provided the permit seeker completes certified training and meets other qualifications.

Read the article: The Associated Press

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Georgia: Senate OKs pair of gun proposals
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »
I'm not sure if they're going to lower the carry age to 18. We'll see but I'll be surprised if they do. I'll be happy, but VERY surprised.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments