October 19, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

Author Topic: Federal court strikes down Illinois ban on carrying concealed weapons  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Excellent news!  O0

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/11/federal-court-strikes-down-illinois-ban-on-carrying-concealed-weapons/
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Federal court strikes down Illinois ban on carrying concealed weapons
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
Great news. I was just discussing the Illinois concealed carry issue with an old friend that lives over there, this past week-end. I bet he's more thrilled than I am and that's hard to beat.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 06:50:44 AM »
 O0 :) That's great news!

How about that Illinois politician that tried to board a commercial plane with a pistol and ammo in his carry-on? He is charged with a felony, typical of many Illinois potlickers in office.

The same Chicago politicans that have been preventing CCW are hypocrites.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 09:51:27 PM »
The unfortunate thing is they can delay the CCW for quite a while by filing an appeal with the US Supreme court. Granted it would proably be a lost cause, in light of recent court rulings, it would certainly delay things a bit.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments