December 14, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

Author Topic: AR for sale  (Read 3030 times)

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
AR for sale
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:39:34 PM »
I'm thinking of selling my AR...  Is anyone interested or does anyone know of anyone that is???
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Re: AR for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 08:09:35 PM »
Whats the condition,price,caliber,brand,and configuration?
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 10:01:36 PM »
Yeah, what he said!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 10:13:53 PM »
I'll trade ya BC's .58 cal for it!!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 10:15:03 PM »
GP THAT is tempting.....   But I'll have to pass....

But to those that want specs.....   It is in very good condition.... has about 50-00 rounds through it...

.223 /5.56 caliber.
20" armalite barrel, chrome moly lined.
DPMS flattop upper,
rock river arms lower
houge pistol grip and hand tube ( free floated)

Everything is mil-spec (upper and lower)
I'll try to put some pics up soon....

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 10:03:12 PM »
What'cha want for the critter?

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 10:30:44 PM »
I think those things are against the law,  or high in cholesterol  or cause ED, or something like that.   If you want to go ahead and send it my way, I won't charge you for the disposal.   ^-^

haha    seriously though, always wanted one, but can never get things caught up enough to swing it.  Now,  if I had John's money, it would be a different story!!!!!   :wink:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 07:19:10 AM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »
well at the gun show I will ask about 900....
to you guys, I'd go for 800 
I'll give you guys some pics soon.

Got pics???

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 10:30:34 PM »
I think you forgot the decimal point.  It goes right after that zero behind the 8 doesn't it? :wink:  Thanks for the info, but that's a little too rich for my blood, not that it isn't worth it though.  I was thinking more along the lines of $100-200..... :mrgreen:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 12:59:15 PM »
Ill have to hold off on that.....but fellas ,for this gun,$800 is a good  price.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments