November 20, 2017, 08:40:12 AM

Author Topic: Got bored...  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Got bored...
« on: May 02, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
The Wife and I got bored on the way home from work and decided to hit the lake. TORE the Crappie up! we fished for about 45min and brought I my limit home. I threw about 2 limits back and the wife put 2 fish less than 3 limits back. It was a freakin blast  O0 O0

Had a little JB to ease the cleaning process  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Got bored...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:09:36 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 Nice going, Tech! Your selection of snakebite prevention medicine is a good choice, too.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:56:19 PM »
So you're saying you got the fish drunk? :twisted: :roll: :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 10:03:17 AM »
Thanks to JB I can't even look at Squirt without gettin a nasty twitch and a bad taste in my mouth. I really wish I could remember eveything that happened that day  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »
Thanks to JB I can't even look at Squirt without gettin a nasty twitch and a bad taste in my mouth. I really wish I could remember eveything that happened that day  ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D Those 10 gals that you woke up to, at least they didn't stay for lunch.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »
You got a good mess there Techno!  great job!

Juandogg I know of this JB + squirt combination and I feel your pain too, just typing this and i'm burping up indigestion.  All I i really remember is tipping it up, then waking up a day and a half later with many strange markings on my body and face, I also felt like i had an alien getting ready to bust out of my stomach like in the movie alien!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 07:05:04 PM »
The worst part was I lost my truck least it wasn't outside the house I was at but then again I didn't know what house I was at  ;D I found it later when I finally got home. It was parked right where I left it then I got a call and had to go get my horse that parently I rode to my buddies house  ;D that alien bursting outta my stomach is exactly the feelin ya never wanna have again  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 07:50:51 PM »
You guys are wussies  :tickedoff  ;D

Mixing Beam... Your supposed to take it straight and chase it with a Coors  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 12:49:51 AM »
You guys are wussies  :tickedoff  ;D

Mixing Beam... Your supposed to take it straight and chase it with a Coors  O0

Depth charges, boilermakers whatever you want to call them. That stuff will make you old fast. I used to just pour the whiskey into the beer and drink away. That's why I can't remember the last half of 1979 and most of 1980. Now that I only occassionally drink, things are much clearer. Careful you don't get to liking that mix too well.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments