December 14, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Author Topic: New squirrel buster ...  (Read 6901 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New squirrel buster ...
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
Well I know some Norris boys over near cottonmouth bottom  . There's Randy Bob , Joe Bob , Percy Ray , Cletus Joe , Bob Bob , but I don't think any of em was named Chucky   ;D
  ;D Wasn't the same clan. Chuck ate his sibling triplets in the womb.

Chuck was pulled by a tractor and barbed wire during delivery.

Chuck didn't nurse. He ate raw meat and was born with a full set of teeth and a full beard.

Chuck has owl vision.

His crib and pillow was a wolverine den.

His parents' lawn sign read, BEWARE OF CHILD.

Chuck didn't read comic books. He read Soldier Of Fortune.

His first toys were a loaded Colt 1911 and a honed straight razor.

At age 3, he enlisted in the French Foreign Legion.

At age 2, he was the local range master and loaded his own ammo.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 06:20:36 PM »
Chuck Norris doesn't wear a condom, because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

If at first you don't succeed. You obviously aren't Chuck Norris.

They once made Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

Chuck Norris has an arm chair made out of real arms

Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet. He scares the sh*t out of it.

Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a cobra. After three days in agonizing pain. The snake died.

Chuck Norris finished The Never Ending Story

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris doesn't need a flashlight. He just stares into the darkness and it moves out of the way.

Chuck Norris was denied auditioning for Mission Impossible, for obvious reasons.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

Chuck Norris can eat soup with a fork.

One glance from Chuck and snow turns itself yellow.

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris a signal 53....Suicide.

The last thing you hear before Chuck Norris gives you a roundhouse kick? Nobody knows, because dead men tell no tales.

Some people say Chuck Norris is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.

Violence isn't the answer. Chuck Norris is.

When Chuck Norris goes swimming with sharks, the sharks wear chain mail.

The reason it rained is because Chuck Norris scared the clouds so bad, they wet themselves.

When paying for groceries the cashier asks Chuck Norris how much money he wants.

There are no mysteries of the universe. Just information Chuck Norris hasn't shared with us yet.

Chuck Norris knows where you live. He also knows where you will die.

Shhhh! Did you hear that? Chuck Norris  did.

The Wonders of the World are just places Chuck Norris got creative.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 06:22:38 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2012, 10:03:41 AM »
 O0 ;D Spot on, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 08:13:36 PM »
Got me an old western auto single shot bolt action 22 for some squirrelen this season which opened this week!!! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 09:22:43 AM »
Got me an old western auto single shot bolt action 22 for some squirrelen this season which opened this week!!! O0
  O0 That's some good news!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 08:01:29 PM »
I picked up a 2012 copy of Guns Digest book of values at Barnes & Noble the other day, and they have Western Auto, Sears, Spiegel and Montgomery Ward guns it. Hard to believe that at one time, just about all big stores carried their own brand of guns. You'll never see those days again.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 08:36:44 PM »
I picked up a 2012 copy of Guns Digest book of values at Barnes & Noble the other day, and they have Western Auto, Sears, Spiegel and Montgomery Ward guns it. Hard to believe that at one time, just about all big stores carried their own brand of guns. You'll never see those days again.
I know huh!!!  :-\ :-\

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »

Ahhhhhhh those were the days  O0  I remember riding all ove town with my 22 strapped to the handlebars of my bike ............................ wouldn't want to try that now days  ^-^
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 08:53:10 AM »

Ahhhhhhh those were the days  O0  I remember riding all ove town with my 22 strapped to the handlebars of my bike ............................ wouldn't want to try that now days  ^-^

When I got back to Illinois I was able to take a 5 min walk to the lake and hunt. I borrowed a soft guitar case to pack the HMR in lol! Silly that I just couldn't have packed the hard case along but someone sure as shoot would have complained. 

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 12:00:17 PM »
That was the days. go to the store carrying your squirrel gun to buy bullets on your way hunting.  O0 And fill your pockets with horny toads on the way home!  O0

Facebook Comments