November 20, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Author Topic: New squirrel buster ...  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: New squirrel buster ...
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 04:33:13 PM »
  O0 And fill your pockets with horny toads on the way home!  O0

My pocket has a permanent one!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
My pocket has a permanent one!
:shock: the hole in your pocket dont count Tech!  :-X :-X ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2012, 09:15:52 PM »
Ya'll getiin WAY OFF TRACK  :shock:
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 08:38:41 AM »
That was the days. go to the store carrying your squirrel gun to buy bullets on your way hunting.  O0 And fill your pockets with horny toads on the way home!  O0
  O0 Yeah!

Gun laws on the books were greatly relaxed then. But we had a local warden that was by the book. He stopped my brother and me twice in one day to make sure our 7.65 Argentine Mausers were wrapped up in an old blanket with the bolts out and unloaded in the back seat of our dad's old '50 Dodge. He claimed he heard there was someone road hunting groundhogs in the area.  :roll:  ^-^

Of course we were perfectly innocent and didn't completely convince the warden we were just driving around the coutryside with the two Mausers in the back seat,  even though we and the old car fit the description of the ones he heard about.  He stopped us and then went about his business, the first stop. Five minutes later, he pulled us over again, jumped out of his car, and zipped the the car window and peeked in to the back seat to view the rifles.  ;D Ha ha, he did just what we expected him to do. Of course, the rifle bolts were still removed and the rifles rolled up in the blanket.  Charlie and I knew we didn't have to have the rifles wrapped up but played dumb just to keep the warden thinking he was just dealing with a couple of dumb kids.

By then, Charlie and I had already made groundhogs and feral cats almost extinct in our county.  :twisted: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 09:02:08 AM »
Nowdays I can carry and transport loaded guns off duty and it still seems strange to have uncased guns in the backseat or alongside when in the vehicle while going hunting. I don't have hunting long guns in the vehicle loaded (safety factor) while transporting but I am wearing a loaded sidearm at all times.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 02:28:09 PM »
Had to go bail out my neighbors dog the other day!  :roll:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »
 O0 Great dog!

Facebook Comments