October 20, 2017, 03:12:12 AM

Author Topic: Well three kills but one in the freezer!  (Read 2103 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Well three kills but one in the freezer!
« on: May 08, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
 First day of season got stuck with a spoiled nephew. Had two toms talking at daylight but when they hit the ground only one came. As he entered the field from the creek bank I seen he was worthy of a shell. Kbottom he flipped and flopped back in to the creek bottom. As I sat there for a few seconds, unknown to me a damn road hunter was sneaking up behind where the Tom crossed and snatched my bird! I would have not known a thing if the creek would have been dry. The assailed left his foot prints walking and running out! My second hunt was alone and was a 21lb 10" beard 1" spur big boy. Then my third should have been a double but being stuck with my whiny nephew again he missed his bird then claimed mine was his! He pouted to his dad (he is 23) to say the least it was their hunting spot so I let him have it but the lil s*it will not be hunting with me anymore! :tickedoff
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Well three kills but one in the freezer!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »
Let Bo take him huntin   :twisted:   And ill tell Andrews to give ya back yer bird. Ya gotta watch people like him they can't shoot nothin but they'll sneak in and take yers
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 05:37:28 PM »
The mood I've been in for the past three weeks, I'd love to take the little peckerwood out. I can't promise we'll kill anything, but I can promise he'll never forget that hunt!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Let him shoot my side/side 10 gauge which I accidently load with buckshot!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:39:00 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:53:27 AM »
Let Bo take him huntin   :twisted:   And ill tell Andrews to give ya back yer bird. Ya gotta watch people like him they can't shoot nothin but they'll sneak in and take yers
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D
The mood I've been in for the past three weeks, I'd love to take the little peckerwood out. I can't promise we'll kill anything, but I can promise he'll never forget that hunt!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted:  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 08:02:19 PM »

I had it with kids and them hunting with me. Or even youth season where the kids dads are out hunting on their tags! flusrating I tell you! :knuppel2

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 08:03:39 PM »
 :roll: :roll: :knuppel2 :tickedoff :D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 05:37:28 AM »
:roll: :roll: :knuppel2 :tickedoff :D
  :knuppel2 ;D Dawg!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments