November 20, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Author Topic: WELL the snow is melted today  (Read 1039 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
WELL the snow is melted today
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:23:11 AM »
It sure looks like we should have waited another day to go fishing. We woke up to 3" of snow on the ground and still snowing. My boy was home from a 21 day stretch of work and was looking for a fishing trip. SO. We did a "Hobo" Fishing trip, Fishing under the bridges... We went down the Missouri and fish several bridges and the Mariss bridge. The daughter-in-law was hot on cat fish and got  some at every place we fished. I wasn't as hot, I only got some Goldeye and a BIG red tailed sucker, The boy not so lucky he didn't get a bite all day. We all had a great time sitting in the snow , rain ,and 15 mph wind. To day I get up and it's clear and nice, still LOTS of MUD. Should'a went today :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: WELL the snow is melted today
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
 O0  You are right about going today, D! At least y'all got some action. Did you keep the cats?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments