November 21, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

Author Topic: Welcome the bowninja  (Read 3376 times)

Offline BowNinja

• Happiness is a warm gut pile...
Welcome the bowninja
« on: June 27, 2012, 03:04:06 AM »
Hello all,
  I have been hunting for 25 years, but just got back into bow hunting. Hunt small game such as rabbit, squirrel, groundhogs, etc with my Hoyt raider intruder compound. Currently hunting on public land, but always on the lookout for a nice stretch of private land to hunt. I deer hunt out of an x-stand sit and climb tree-stand, I find it very comfortable and easy to use.

I am an avid outdoorsman that enjoys survival minimalist training including primitive hunting and trapping methods.
Thank God I don't hunt people, there would be none of you left!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Welcome the bowninja
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 08:01:23 AM »
  O0 Welcome to the gang, Bow! One can find many primates around here to hunt.  :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:27:56 AM »
What no pics?

Offline BowNinja

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 08:13:59 PM »
What no pics?

I've never actually filmed any of my hunts. I'm gonna give it a try this year though. I'll get some pictures of some of my kills this year though and share with the community.

Here are a few pix of my hunting setup:

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »
Welcome aboard!  We ain't ever had a ninjer.....closest thing we've got is John Andrews.....but him walking around the woods in his jammers probably doesn't count huh?   :)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 07:20:50 AM »
Welcome aboard!  We ain't ever had a ninjer.....closest thing we've got is John Andrews.....but him walking around the woods in his jammers probably doesn't count huh?   :)
  :shock: :knuppel2 ;D Ha! A fella with a petting zoo under his roof suggests that!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline BowNinja

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 04:59:09 PM »
that's hilarious..    I actually trained in Ryu Ninjitsu for 17 years and worked extensively on training with the bow for long range attacks, the sword, and three-sectioned-staff.  Pretty much if I aim at it, it will go down! This is where my signature comes from..

BBF

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 11:47:09 AM »
Signature line or not, our own Injun :D would give you a good can of whoop ass if it came down to it. :knuppel2

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 09:04:01 AM »
Signature line or not, our own Injun :D would give you a good can of whoop ass if it came down to it. :knuppel2
  ;D ;D ;D

Yesterday my Lt sent a fellow officer and me to a commercial gate to process a truck into the installation. It was about 100F and we just wanted to get the detail completed and go about our patrols.

In the guard shack, the truck driver saw our sidearms and asked, "Are those real guns"?  ??? :idiot2

His questions got more interesting as we processed his entry. He asked if the job payed well. I told him we were earning $40 per hour,it being a floating holiday and I worked a 10 hour shift. He was also flabbergasted when he received our reply as to the size of the installation.

He asked other questions and was amazed with our answers. I then figured we should have some fun with the guy when he asked about hiring requirements.  :roll: :twisted:

He was overweight and had a big potbelly, not conductive to being hired. I don't think his age was a problem, but it was easy to see he wasn't going to be hired if he applied.  The requirements are pretty tough, running a mile and a half, pushups, situps, and other requirements of the final hiring process. Then there are the usual experience and formal training and education requirements.

By the time the fella was finished questioning us about the requirments, he figured he would have to be a genius level Ninja Seal to even apply for the job.  ;D  Yes, I did tell him we were joking about some of the requirements.

Yes, he was convinced even old pokerfaced Indians have a sense of humor.  ;D

BBF

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, he was convinced even old pokerfaced Indians have a sense of humor.  ;D

Heh heh heh John, reading your posts over they years, you having a sense of humor and a thick hide appears to be a necessity to remain alive  for being married with that particular female you have as a wife :twisted: ;D.

Facebook Comments