November 18, 2017, 08:26:10 PM

Author Topic: Welcome the bowninja  (Read 3356 times)

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
Re: Welcome the bowninja
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »
Welcome to the site BN
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »
Heh heh heh John, reading your posts over they years, you having a sense of humor and a thick hide appears to be a necessity to remain alive  for being married with that particular female you have as a wife :twisted: ;D.
  ;D ;D Yeah on the thick hide! She's a Cherokee with razor sharp tendencies and habits. Sometimes it's a tad  uncomfortable with all the sharp things around the house.  :shock: Sleeping with one eye open and waking up every hour or two must be because I have to switch eyes because the one open eye gets tired.  :wink:

I had a big buck whitetail hanging and my arm was in a cast. She skinned and butchered the deer by herself and butchered another 6 deer later that year while I was out of town on business. She butchered 4 in one day. She being that good with a knife, I take any threat seriously.  :shock:

Wife is Cherokee, I am Sioux. It's kind of like storing matches close to gunpowder but we get along pretty good.

She can shoot, too. At times, I wish I would have married a tame one.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »
OMG John, How did the kids turn out with that mixture?? :roll: :roll: :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 08:21:07 AM »
OMG John, How did the kids turn out with that mixture?? :roll: :roll: :twisted:
  ;D Good with knives and they are light sleepers.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments