November 22, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

Author Topic: Whats Up Guys?!?!?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Buddy Ro

Whats Up Guys?!?!?
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »
Just want to say whats up!! Im from DEEP SOUTH Louisiana. Love to Bowhunt but do gun hunt a little. I hunt Public and Private land here. Cant wait to swap a few lies um i mean hunting stories with y'all! "Sip A Few and Enjoy The View"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Whats Up Guys?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 03:55:31 PM »
Just want to say whats up!! Im from DEEP SOUTH Louisiana. Love to Bowhunt but do gun hunt a little. I hunt Public and Private land here. Cant wait to swap a few lies um i mean hunting stories with y'all! "Sip A Few and Enjoy The View"

Welcome Buddy Ro - we're glad to have you!   O0   What out for this crowd, they can definitely swap the lies....er stories.   ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »
welcome Buddy. Pull up a log and cool your heels, you've come to the right place.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
Welcome to the GP Gang, Buddy!

I bet it's plenty hot in your neck of the woods right now!

Southern Loosyannie, huh? Mighty nice folks down there, and great fishing and hunting.  O0 :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Buddy Ro

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 09:45:49 PM »
Thanks guys! yeah its WAY TO DARN HOT!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 11:10:56 PM »
Ya ain't goin to enjoy the view if yer lookin JAs way but if ya wanna sip a few find a seat by tech and while yer there steal beer from his cooler cause mines almost empty unless ya like Pabst Blue Ribbon then sit by GP
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 08:32:02 AM »
Ya ain't goin to enjoy the view if yer lookin JAs way but if ya wanna sip a few find a seat by tech and while yer there steal beer from his cooler cause mines almost empty unless ya like Pabst Blue Ribbon then sit by GP
:shock: ;D Varmint! Ya better take winter gear when visiting Juandogg. Where he lives in NW Iowa, they don't have much summer.

Another thing, don't let him fool you into riding his nags Killer or Rabid!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 11:19:48 PM »
Stay outta my cooler... that coondog tied to it WILL bite  :tickedoff

Offline Buddy Ro

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »
Hey i only drink 2 kinds of beer! MINE AND YOURS! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 09:47:48 AM »
How is your squirrel hunting there, Buddy?

Facebook Comments