November 23, 2017, 04:13:54 AM

Author Topic: IOWA  (Read 2798 times)

Offline oneshotkid

IOWA
« on: August 06, 2012, 07:26:21 PM »
Hey there anyone from iowa on here.  Looking to meet hunting buddies lol.
ONE SHOT ONE KILL

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: IOWA
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »
Yep - we've got some Iowans....they don't come out until after dark though.   :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:26:09 PM »
SHHUSHH GP Im a going to kill somethin!  :twisted: :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 08:47:14 AM »
Yeah, oneshot! Ya have one right here, in Burlington! Welcome to the gang, too! Where ya at?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 09:49:24 AM »
Ha! Yes! Tell your dad hi, oneshot!

I worked with oneshot's dad until he retired a while back. His dad is a swell fella and a real shooter. I bet the acorn didn't fall far from the tree.  O0 :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 10:05:44 AM »
We are saving some deer and squirrels for ya, oneshot. Good ol' Iowa critters. We should call your dad oneshot, too. He's a deadeye shot. I always felt pretty safe on duty with your dad.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »
The only person John hasnt worked with was Moses! Cuz he is sceerd of snakes!  :twisted: :twisted: :roll: Oh and Oblama too. We all know he just dont work!  :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
The only person John hasnt worked with was Moses! Cuz he is sceerd of snakes!  :twisted: :twisted: :roll: Oh and Oblama too. We all know he just dont work!  :knuppel2 :knuppel2
  :shock: :knuppel2 ;D So, I have a gravy job, it seems.  ;D I ain't skeered of snakes! I even rescued a fair maiden from a big bullsnake at work. She was screaming and standing on a restroom toilet while cornered by the snake.  ;D I rescued the snake, too. A workpal gal of the fair maiden was going to try to whack the snake with a weed whacker when I arrived.

And about being old as Moses, he was just a pup when all that big stuff went down.  ;D

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 10:23:08 AM »
  :shock: :knuppel2 ;D So, I have a gravy job, it seems.  ;D I ain't skeered of snakes! I even rescued a fair maiden from a big bullsnake at work. She was screaming and standing on a restroom toilet while cornered by the snake.  ;D I rescued the snake, too. A workpal gal of the fair maiden was going to try to whack the snake with a weed whacker when I arrived.

And about being old as Moses, he was just a pup when all that big stuff went down.  ;D
One question we all want to know, what was you doing in the womens restroom to start with John?? :roll: :roll: :-X ??? :twisted: :twisted:

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
One question we all want to know, what was you doing in the womens restroom to start with John?? :roll: :roll: :-X ??? :twisted: :twisted:
  ;D HQ received a distress phone call and dispatched me to take care of the problem. My shift usually has me take care of wildlife problem calls.

Facebook Comments