October 21, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

Author Topic: greetings all  (Read 2925 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: greetings all
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 09:59:06 AM »
I like GA and the folks there, lots good folks. I have taken several business trips to GA and had only one unfavorable incident with a lowlife.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
Got one tat of a turkey running away and a buck skull 10pter now needing a fanned out tom on my upper arm! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 08:42:56 AM »
Got one tat of a turkey running away and a buck skull 10pter now needing a fanned out tom on my upper arm! O0
  O0 That would be good!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline southernpride27

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
Well josh as a native Georgian I take no offense to you leaving my home state. I only wish you had taken more yankee-midwestern retards with you. The sooner those types leave. The sooner we can lower the crime rate, drug rate and all the other bad things that were brought down here by others.
Yes sir Georgia born and raised here and i agree completely the faster they get out the better off we are!

Facebook Comments