November 20, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

Author Topic: greetings all  (Read 3007 times)

Offline joshwebster

greetings all
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
allow me to introduce myself . josh webster is the name. a tattoo artist and avid outdoorsman currently residing in geneva nebraska . been following the gps cuys for a while figured i would jump in here

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: greetings all
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:56:22 PM »
Welcome to The Pile Josh!!  It's about time you made it over here!   O0  Watch this crowd....they're an odd bunch!   :uglystupid2   LOL
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »
Welcome to the pile bud. It will cost you a free turkey tat.... :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
 O0 Hey Josh! It's great to see you here! Welcome to the gang!

Can you do a huge tat on GP to make him look like a bleating fawn? We all will chip in on the cost.  :twisted:

I used to have an aunt and uncle that lived in Ashland on HWY 6. My brother and I had some great times there. Nebraska rocks!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline joshwebster

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »
a turkey tat i am dying to do hahaha.

a bleating fawn huh lol sure as long as he dont cry too much.

born and raised in southern illinios. spent five years in georgia .no offense to that state but glad to be outta there.

you know we tattoo artist say and i guess it works for hunters too........ have tattoo equipment, guns bows ect will travel lol

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
a turkey tat i am dying to do hahaha.

a bleating fawn huh lol sure as long as he dont cry too much.

born and raised in southern illinios. spent five years in georgia .no offense to that state but glad to be outta there.

you know we tattoo artist say and i guess it works for hunters too........ have tattoo equipment, guns bows ect will travel lol
GP would fuss a lot and probably cry.  ;D  I heard he had a certain tat he finally had covered up with a baby monkey tat.

You been doing any fishing or shooting lately? Are you a squirrel hunter, too?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 10:14:37 AM »
Back in '87 I was at a to be cheese plant in NB during July for a week, supervising some millwright work. Wow, was it hot! Some of the equipment was in their boiler room, it being hotter than the gates of h3ll.

We had to go outside to get out of the heat on occasions and didn't get much relief from the boiler room.  :shock:

The local folks in that tiny town were great folks.  :)

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:25 PM »
Well josh as a native Georgian I take no offense to you leaving my home state. I only wish you had taken more yankee-midwestern retards with you. The sooner those types leave. The sooner we can lower the crime rate, drug rate and all the other bad things that were brought down here by others.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 08:44:02 AM »
Well josh as a native Georgian I take no offense to you leaving my home state. I only wish you had taken more yankee-midwestern retards with you. The sooner those types leave. The sooner we can lower the crime rate, drug rate and all the other bad things that were brought down here by others.
  ;D Yep, that's where they ship them to, GA!

Offline joshwebster

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »
  ;D Yep, that's where they ship them to, GA!
nah just had alot negativity in ga .  get past most the people and georgia was great. and yes most of those people were transplants as well so i understand where he is coming from.  i love tattooing but my love of the woods probally surpasses that. and as a father of 5 any chance i get to be in the woods with them is a plus

Facebook Comments