December 14, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Author Topic: Hey Bo!  (Read 1557 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Hey Bo!
« on: September 17, 2012, 11:19:25 AM »
Question for ya! You been seeing Fawns still with spots in North GA? Must of been a real late 2nd rut down here. I got pics this past week of Momma's still with spotted fawns. I aint ever seen them this late in the season here.

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hey Bo!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
Question for ya! You been seeing Fawns still with spots in North GA? Must of been a real late 2nd rut down here. I got pics this past week of Momma's still with spotted fawns. I aint ever seen them this late in the season here.
J-B, still have em here in Okla. spotted too! :idiot2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
You must be mind reader J!

I was talking to one of my club members about 2 hours ago who said that he and another member saw does and spotted fawns with them right before opening day of dove and bow season. I haven't been down there lately so I haven't had any personal contact.

I'm going to call a few folks and see what they've been seeing.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:54:14 AM »
I am still seeing a lot of spotted late fawns here in SE Iowa.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 03:44:59 PM »
Yea, they're still seeing spotted fawns from Athens up to the state line, so I'm guessing  this crazy weather has been at least partly responsible!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments