December 11, 2017, 12:57:40 AM

Author Topic: Antlerless  (Read 3483 times)

BBF

Antlerless
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »
 I got my Doe tag for this year...... !! ;D ;D

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Antlerless
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »
Not going to deer hunt this year but wish I could sale all my tags! :-P
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »
 O0 Good deal, BBF! And good luck!

:'( Bummer, Nutz!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »
Way to go BFF!! O0 O0 O0 O0

Geez Nutz!! Between my back/shoulder and your legs we are a pair!! If you could loan me your arms and I could loan you my legs, we might be enough to ALMOST make a whole hunter.

Of course I have been called a ---hole many times in my life but not sure if that counts? :twisted: :wink: :idiot2 :idiot2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 09:24:43 AM »

Geez Nutz!! Between my back/shoulder and your legs we are a pair!! If you could loan me your arms and I could loan you my legs, we might be enough to ALMOST make a whole hunter.

Of course I have been called a ---hole many times in my life but not sure if that counts? :twisted: :wink: :idiot2 :idiot2
;D ;D ;D ;D  O0 It counts if ya want it to count, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »

Ole brown eye huh... :shock: I hear ya Bo, we make a hell of a pair! Guess we could make it to johns place and he could drive us around his petting zoo. Put a couple of folding chairs in the back of his truck an ice chest full of beer and box full of shells!  O0 O0 Thats how they do it in Kansas and western Okla.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
Ole brown eye huh... :shock: I hear ya Bo, we make a hell of a pair! Guess we could make it to johns place and he could drive us around his petting zoo. Put a couple of folding chairs in the back of his truck an ice chest full of beer and box full of shells!  O0 O0 Thats how they do it in Kansas and western Okla.

Count me in! O0 O0 We'll get BC to drive us around and check out the local bars too! ;D :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 09:14:37 PM »
Count me in! O0 O0 We'll get BC to drive us around and check out the local bars too! ;D :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
I dont know bout them gay bars in Kentucky! Guess if BC is with us we be safe huh!!! O0 :roll: :shock:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »
 ;D I have plenty of room in the truck for all you rascals!

BBF

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:21 AM »
;D I have plenty of room in the truck for all you rascals!

Yep, if you tie 'em up and pack in tight. :twisted:

Facebook Comments