November 25, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

Author Topic: If you had to choose one gun - and only one gun....  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: If you had to choose one gun - and only one gun....
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »
Pretty tough..once ya start thinking about it eh?  In addition to range, accuracy, reliability and knock down.....after watching that new show on NBC "Revolution".....I also started thinking about accessibility to ammo.  Nothing like being unable to rustle up some new shells during a zombie invasion or good ol' sword totin' militia coming at your Revolution.  Yep......that brick of .22's ain't looking too bad.   :roll:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 06:06:25 AM »
Pretty tough..once ya start thinking about it eh?  In addition to range, accuracy, reliability and knock down.....after watching that new show on NBC "Revolution".....I also started thinking about accessibility to ammo.  Nothing like being unable to rustle up some new shells during a zombie invasion or good ol' sword totin' militia coming at your Revolution.  Yep......that brick of .22's ain't looking too bad.   :roll:
  O0 Yeah on that! The .22 is an excellent survival round.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 09:35:04 AM »
You brought up the new TV movie "Revolution". I saw it myself. What do you think of a Thomahawk missile being used as a depth carge( Bullcrap IMO)

Changing the Missile GPS computer to be aimed at the Continental USA( further Bullcrap) and as far as I know once a ICBM is launched there is no "DESTRUCT" code.

BTW  After the sub hit bottom, luckily above crush depth the crew managed to surface.  Hmmm another load of Bullcrap.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:54:27 AM by BBF »

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 04:38:00 PM »
That show is actually called "Last Resort".  But..yeah, you're right, there are some far fetched things in it.  A couple of those guys are really hard to buy as Seals too.  The main one looked more concerned about messing up his hair than performing his mission.   :roll:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments