December 12, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

Author Topic: Modoc, The Blue German Shepherd  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Predat-Her

Modoc, The Blue German Shepherd
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:23:03 PM »
This is my sister's dog, Modoc, but he's just like a member of the family. He's about a year and a half old, incredibly smart, has a keen interest in treeing squirrels, chasing birds and stalking everything. I'm thinking about maybe bringing him out in the woods sometime and seeing how he fares with the squirrels out there. He's a German Shepherd, but they're pretty universal when it comes to talent and picking up on things, so I think he'd do great. The reason he looks a bit different from a typical GSD is because he has a genetic mutation which causes blue coloration of his skin and also it makes his eyes light. When he was a pup, his eyes were blue with a whitish/beige iris and his fur was greyish blue but now he's got his big boy colors :) Heres a picture of him as a pup and one of him today.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Modoc, The Blue German Shepherd
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »
Very nice dog  O0  I've never seen that variation before - interesting!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Modoc, The Blue German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 08:30:03 AM »
Very nice dog  O0  I've never seen that variation before - interesting!
  O0 Yeah on that! Nice looking dog and he might be a good squirrel dog.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments