November 21, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

Author Topic: Up and ready  (Read 2640 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Up and ready
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
Well, I got 2 and Ron got 1, didn't see many. At least they were head shots.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »
Way to sniper there John!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
Way to sniper there John!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Thanks, bo! An hour after returning home, dang squirrels were out and all over the place!  :tickedoff I hunt until I am close to or get my limit of 6, even it it takes all day. My hunting pal had to get home about noon  ??? and we used my truck to go hunting.  :-X

I should have just dropped him off home and headed back to the woods.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments