November 19, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

Author Topic: Which?  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Which?
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 03:14:08 PM »
Done did it. I've read some not so good reviews on the Stevens and it appears it is made in China :tickedoff so I ordered the Maverick with the short barrel.

I did change my mind on the Maverick, I got the Stevens with rifle sights on Sale for 40 bucks off the regular price.

So what happened with being ticked that the Stevens was made in China?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »
Choice between Mexico or China. The 40 bucks won out. :wink:

We had our first sprinkling of snow last night. :-\

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »
Choice between Mexico or China. The 40 bucks won out. :wink:

We had our first sprinkling of snow last night. :-\
  :shock: Snow? Sure gets ya into the holiday spirit, huh?  :wink: :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 12:02:44 AM »
'twas just a little white out there. We are well above freezing again with a strong southern wind.

Sideline. One of our pups got eaten by a preditor, could be a coyote or a bobcat, dunno which. Poor little guy didn't have a chance being 9 month old and weighing about 10 lb.

So we needed another playmate for the dog that was not eaten.

Here is Axel a mix breed of course at 9 weeks.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:50 AM »
 O0 I think I can see some squirrel dog in that pup!

It's too bad about some dirty lowdown sneaky critter getting your other pup!  :tickedoff :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dog bbf, whatever did it, needs to pay and pay big time.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 03:12:30 PM »
Ergo the shotgun which should be here next week. We also get a bit more snow in the next two days.I'll be interested in what tracks I can see around my place. :knuppel2

Both dogs now have LED lights on their collars. Kind of funny seeing the lights at night with them running around. ;D
 His is red, hers is white. Kinda like Christmas :)

Facebook Comments