October 21, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Author Topic: Done  (Read 2252 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Done
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 12:13:16 AM »
No maybe next year you can have the time you need. I will hunt for you. John can fish for you too.  8)
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 05:33:28 AM »
No maybe next year you can have the time you need. I will hunt for you. John can fish for you too.  8)
  O0 Yeah! We can do that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:35 PM »
About dang time!! I was getting tired of holding onto those deer!
 :) :)
 :D :D
 ;D ;D
 :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink:
 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
There are always things that can go wrong with the master plan, but for the first time in many moons I can see light on the horizon. I am starting the new year with a can-do attitude. It feels good to have good reason for a bright forecast. I have a standing invite to come kill all the squirrels I can eat on the son-in-laws new lease and for bow season as well, A source for a little descretionary cashflow, makeing engineering contacts for some much needed shop equipment... yep, things seem to be turning around for the better.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 09:10:39 AM »
About dang time!! I was getting tired of holding onto those deer!
 :) :)
 :D :D
 ;D ;D
 :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink:
 O0 O0
  ;D ;D ;D I bet it got to be pretty hectic, considering you was holding onto bucks in rut and does in heat! I reckon those bucks you held onto got really unruly!

O0 :) MO, it's sure great to hear things are looking for ya!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 05:36:40 PM »
What'd that pig weigh?  Looks tiny, so might be delicious!  I heard the big ones taste bad.  We don't have any here so I've never had an opportunity to taste one.
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 11:44:55 PM »
What'd that pig weigh?  Looks tiny, so might be delicious!  I heard the big ones taste bad.  We don't have any here so I've never had an opportunity to taste one.

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but I think Mongo weighs more than that thing did.  ;D   Hell, I think my turkey may have weighed more than that thing!  :D >:D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »
30lbs of yummy! lol  O0 O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »
30lbs of yummy! lol  O0 O0

OK, it beat the turkey...... but not by much.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments