October 20, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

Author Topic: Hola, Howdy & Hello  (Read 1118 times)

Offline HillbillyBeast

Hola, Howdy & Hello
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
Greetings to everyone

My name's Noah. I live about an hour outside of Denver, Co with my wife & dogs. Prior to living in Colorado, I spent some of my younger days in a small farming town in Oklahoma, chasing whitetails & turkeys or casting a line from a creek bank with my dad and brother.
I love living in Colorado and having access to some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. Don't chase many whitetails these days, mainly muleys, but I will never lose the passion I have for the outdoors and nothing will ever compare to opening day of deer season. About 6 years ago the archery bug bit me, and now I'll say that I'm close to liking archery over rifle. Still waiting for my first archery harvest, but I've had chances, and I know it will happen soon.
Outside of deer, I hunt elk, turkeys, moose and antelope. I fish whenever possible as well, but not nearly as much as I hunt.

So, that's about it...glad to be here and looking forward to shooting the breeze with everyone.  :)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hola, Howdy & Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 01:53:08 PM »
Welcome to the mess No.... O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
Welcome aboard!  By the name alone....I knew you would fit in here.   ;D   Jump in where ya can and hang on.   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »
A big welcome to the pile, Noah! It looks like you are surrounded by great hunting and fishing! A fella would need a walk in freezer living where you live.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments