November 22, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

Author Topic: Time marches on  (Read 1505 times)

BBF

Time marches on
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »
Here are two pixes of our pup that replaced the poor little guy that got eaten by something a while back. :sad: >:(
  Axel, note the spelling, is part Border Collie and who knows what else. He is now 14 weeks old and a friendly and happy little"chit."

He is Best Player Forever to the other one who is now getting close to a year in age. He hops on that cassock on his own and at times even has a nap on it. It won't fit him much longer but then there is always the couch available.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:05:52 PM by BBF »

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Time marches on
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 08:38:02 PM »
Good looking little pup BBF.  O0   Our 2 aren't going to know how to act when we have to go back to work.  They've gotten used to getting to go in and out every 5 minutes.  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
 O0 Sure is a good looking pup! Yeah on what BC says, too.

Our three dogs want outside a lot more than just wanting to do their business. Five minuters after coming in, they decide they want back out.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »
They must  be reading the same book, the wife is getting cranky, hmm more so than usual, by being the door person.( Note the political corect name for doorman) :wink:
We can let the older one out by herself, she comes back after a reasonable time. I let both out a few days ago and both got onto a hot rabbit trail. I didn't get the little #$%^&& back for almost two hours and they are not the only ones with teeth out there as we found out.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:32:45 AM »
Well, that's just making the wife useful, BBF.  :wink: :roll:

We had our front yard fenced in with chain link fence. All we have to do now is let the furballs out the door.
We scan for coyotes and eagles before letting them out and keep a close eye on the sky. A few hundred yards from my front door stands the certified tallest tree in the state, a huge oak that the eagles like to sit on the top branches and scan. The tree is on top of the Mississippi River bluff.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »
I will feel much better in spring when the new dog is bigger and won't be on an eagle menu. We got them here as well.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 08:24:00 AM »
I will feel much better in spring when the new dog is bigger and won't be on an eagle menu. We got them here as well.
Yeah on that!

Facebook Comments