October 20, 2017, 12:22:12 PM

Author Topic: Took the nephew out today  (Read 3155 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Took the nephew out today
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »
While my little buddy is out of school, I took him out with the beagles to try out his new 20 gauge Christmas present. He fired off quite a few shots, but finally managed to bag a few bunnies and a squirrel to boot. The wife made a real pot of dumplings for supper and I believe the kid ate more than I did. All I heard during supper was, "When are we going again"? I think I've created a monster
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Took the nephew out today
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »
No rest for the wicked! ;D good eats tho I bet!! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »
 O0 Right on, ellwood! Nice going, giving the kid a leg up on hunting and the new shotgun is first rate!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
Good on getting the boy out Ellwood!  O0   Sounds like you all had a pretty good time.  The success of a hunt isn't measured in the amount of meat taken home.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »
Outstanding! Hoo-Ah!! O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments