November 23, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Author Topic: Here I AM!!! >:)  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Here I AM!!! >:)
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
Here's a new one I did a trial on......it was well received on facebook....but the libs probably won't like it very much.  Hopefully BC won't dog me too bad for posting a shirt.   :roll:
http://www.cafepress.com/gutpilestyle/338103

Also did a bumper sticker.   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Here I AM!!! >:)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »
 :twisted: O0 ;D ;D ;D Libs wont like it!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
 :shock:
That shirt and bumper sticker would float like the Titanic in Canada !!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 07:24:33 PM »
It's one of those things that if they are going to call us out on.....we might at well OWN it!  :twisted:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 08:33:14 PM »
Read a couple of articles tonight where the newspaper is really taking some heat.  Saw one where ex-thieves were saying that the newspaper publishing the names and addresses was a blessing for current thieves, another one where inmates in the jail were threatening the cops telling them that they know where they live now and giving them the address, and another one where cops were saying that the newspaper has put all of the LEO's in the area in danger now because all of the people that they've put away now know where they live.

Got a feeling that this is going to keep growing.  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:13 AM »
Hell to the yes!!! ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

BBF

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
Now if it also named the politicians, especially Democrats :wink: !!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments