November 17, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

Author Topic: Why do you NEED an AR15?  (Read 5589 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Why do you NEED an AR15?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 03:28:36 PM »
Another key word there is "infringed". I don't have time to look up the official webster on it, but it seems to me it means compromised, limited or restricted.

There inlies the real root of the arguement.

in·fringe  (n-frnj)v.  in·fringed, in·fring·ing, in·fring·es v.tr.1. To transgress or exceed the limits of; violate: infringe a contract; infringe a patent.2. Obsolete  To defeat; invalidate.v.intr. To encroach on someone or something; engage in trespassing:

in·fringe verb \in-ˈfrinj\in·fringedin·fring·ingDefinition of INFRINGEtransitive verb1   : to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another <infringe a patent> 2   obsolete   : defeat, frustrate intransitive verb  : encroach —used with on or upon <infringe on our rights>

in·fringe  [in-frinj]    verb, in·fringed, in·fring·ing.     verb (used with object)  1. to commit a breach or infraction of; violate or transgress: to infringe a copyright; to infringe a rule.     verb (used without object)  2. to encroach or trespass (usually followed by on  or upon  ): Don't infringe on his privacy.   

Definition of infringe verb  (infringes, infringing, infringed) [with  object]
  • 1actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.): making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright
2act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on: such widespread surveillance could infringe personal liberties [no  object]: I wouldn’t infringe on his privacy

infringe - definitionverb  /ɪnˈfrɪndʒ/ Word Forms
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 10:34:28 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 08:56:12 AM »
in·fringe  (n-frnj)v.  in·fringed, in·fring·ing, in·fring·es v.tr.1. To transgress or exceed the limits of; violate: infringe a contract; infringe a patent.2. Obsolete  To defeat; invalidate.v.intr. To encroach on someone or something; engage in trespassing:

in·fringe verb \in-ˈfrinj\in·fringedin·fring·ingDefinition of INFRINGEtransitive verb1   : to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another <infringe a patent> 2   obsolete   : defeat, frustrate intransitive verb  : encroach —used with on or upon <infringe on our rights>

in·fringe  [in-frinj]    verb, in·fringed, in·fring·ing.     verb (used with object)  1. to commit a breach or infraction of; violate or transgress: to infringe a copyright; to infringe a rule.     verb (used without object)  2. to encroach or trespass (usually followed by on  or upon  ): Don't infringe on his privacy.   

Definition of infringe verb  (infringes, infringing, infringed) [with  object]
  • 1actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.): making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright
2act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on: such widespread surveillance could infringe personal liberties [no  object]: I wouldn’t infringe on his privacy

infringe - definitionverb  /ɪnˈfrɪndʒ/ Word Forms
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »
As nice as the AR platform is. I'd rather have the Springfield Armory SOCOM Scout in 7.62!! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 08:57:34 PM »
I don't have either.  :'(

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 05:00:28 PM »
I don't have either.  :'(

Are you sure?? You have so many, maybe you forgot? :-P :twisted: :roll:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »
Are you sure?? You have so many, maybe you forgot? :P >:D ::)

I'm sure.  With all of the crap that has been going on, I though it best to update  the "inventory" of everything I had.  I knew there was a couple that I hadn't added to my list, so I decided to go through everything in the safe and check it against the list to make sure everything was on there.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 07:31:52 AM »
Must be rough, BC!  :roll: ;D  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »
You may want to contemplate trading in a number of them for something that shoots the 50 BMG round since the possibility of using drones against American citizen within the USA is a reality in spite of present laws forbidding involving the military. :tickedoff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:15 AM »
You may want to contemplate trading in a number of them for something that shoots the 50 BMG round since the possibility of using drones against American citizen within the USA is a reality in spite of present laws forbidding involving the military. :tickedoff
If BC buys a .50, it will just take up space next to his other .50 rifles.  :wink:

Facebook Comments