November 19, 2017, 02:44:09 PM

Author Topic: PETA Going To Take To the Air!!??  (Read 2578 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
PETA Going To Take To the Air!!??
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:12:46 PM »
I just saw on the net that petafags are going to buy a drone and then fly it over hunters and document how the hunters are breaking the law. Yea right.

They said they would be concentrating their efforts in the northeast and bow hunting since that is the cruelest way to hunt.

So. You're sitting in your treestand with your bow at the ready.

All at once you hear a strange whiring sound. You look up and see this weird looking toy helicopter over you.

So....

You put down your bow. Pick up the 10 gauge with load of #4 buckshot. Wait for it. Wait for it...

BOOM! Instant peta paperweight!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 :wink: :wink:

When they tresspass onto your property to retrieve it, you then arrest them for tresspassing.

Georgia has anti-hunter harassment laws on the book too.

Check and see if your state does.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: PETA Going To Take To the Air!!??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:01:20 AM »
 :twisted: If it was a PETA drone overhead, I would blast it!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »
I heard about that too.  It's probably just another attention getting stunt and they have no real intention of putting one in the air.  They are idiotic, but even THEY know how EXPENSIVE that little stunt would be for them.   :knuppel2

PULL!   BAM!    ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »
I heard about that too.  It's probably just another attention getting stunt and they have no real intention of putting one in the air.  They are idiotic, but even THEY know how EXPENSIVE that little stunt would be for them.   :knuppel2

PULL!   BAM!    ;D
  :twisted: O0 ;D "Ya otta see what I bagged today"!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments