November 22, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

Author Topic: New Dog Species Allowed at WKC on USA  (Read 3001 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
New Dog Species Allowed at WKC on USA
« on: January 31, 2013, 05:33:48 PM »
USA network will be hosting the WKC dog show from Madison Square Garden in February, and this year they will be allowing the Treeing Walker for the first time.

Of course it doesn't matter. The Pug  or the Chihuahua will win.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: New Dog Species Allowed at WKC on USA
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 07:16:12 PM »
Don't hate da playa....hate da game....

Did someone say BearDog?   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:47:37 PM »
I want to see them allow the Mountain Feist in there!  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 10:18:37 PM »
The downfall of more perfectly good breeds. Now they will be bred for the ring and purpose will go out the window.
 Doubt we will see a feist for awhile. The breed is still being defined. Something about having to generate so many generations without variations or throwbacks to the original crosses. Besides I'd rather see them bred for field trials. See how good they can do their job, then worry about how good they look doin' it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 10:37:06 PM »
A house full of pugs and chihuahuas is a happy house. The pug and chihuahua are rated as the most vicious and feared attack dogs in the world. The cartel in Mexico use the Chihuahua to protect their drugs. A single chihuahua can kill 50 dobermans and pitbulls. They are also great bear and boar hunting dogs.

Would I lie? :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
The most dangerous part with those little "chits" is the reral possibility to trip over them and break your neck. ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »
A house full of pugs and chihuahuas is a happy house. The pug and chihuahua are rated as the most vicious and feared attack dogs in the world. The cartel in Mexico use the Chihuahua to protect their drugs.

That's only 'cause they ain't got Mountain Feists down there.  ;)

;D ;D

In all seriousness though, the only thing that I've seen that Mongo is afraid of is me, and even then I wouldn't call it fear but more "knowing where his bread is buttered".  ;)   Snakes, possums, coons, dogs, cats, people, etc, etc, etc.....  It doesn't matter!  He'll attack it and try to kill it!  O0   He's a BAD dog!  >:D   God forbid anyone try to come into the house or the back yard without one of us being here.  :o   2 of the 3 neighbors have been bit by reaching over the fence trying to pet him and "make friends".  ::)

As for field trials though Mo, I've seen dogs that do well during some field trials that don't do a crap hunting.  Give me a good hunting dog any day!  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »
I need an old and slow squirrel dog so the two of us can keep up with each other.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »
I just saw that the dog show will be on NBC tomorrow at 2pm eastern. I'm usually at work when they have it on USA, so I plan on watching the dog show Saturday and the Super Bowl on Sunday. Ought to be a pretty good weekend. Remember!! Pull for the Pug and Chihuahua!! :D ;D :wink:

Btw....You think Nutz will be there? :D ;D :shock: :roll: :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
Btw....You think Nutz will be there? :D ;D :o ::) ;)

Doubtful.  They don't let halfbreed mongrels in there.  ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments