November 24, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Author Topic: I stepped in it now  (Read 4591 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I stepped in it now
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 08:57:45 AM »
 O0 Nice going, BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
REAL MEN SHOOT RECURVES!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :twisted:[/glow][/b]

AND WE'RE SIMPLY AWESOME!! :D ;D :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:[/glow][/b]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:34:51 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2013, 09:44:15 PM »
REAL MEN SHOOT RECURVES!! ::) ::) ::) ;) >:D
AND WE'RE SIMPLY AWESOME!! :D ;D :o :P >:D ::) ;)

Need I remind you, yet again, that my crossbow IS a recurve.   ::)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:46:47 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 10:52:31 PM »
Bo has got his ticker fixed, they didn't work on his memory. :twisted:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 11:09:03 PM »
Bo has got his ticker fixed, they didn't work on his memory. >:D

No kidding!  ::)   Talk about senior memory memory loss.  ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 04:14:30 PM »
I erase my mind at the end of each week.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »
I erase my mind at the end of each week.

That's probably about the only thing keeping you half as sane as you are (with the crap you have to deal with on a daily basis).  ;)   Not everyone in "law enforcement" can be a security guard at a federal petting zoo.  ::) ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »

That's probably about the only thing keeping you half as sane as you are (with the crap you have to deal with on a daily basis).  ;)   Not everyone in "law enforcement" can be a security guard at a federal petting zoo.  ::) ;D
  ;D Yep, not everyone!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 06:23:30 PM »
Well, I'm back in it. They are almost as bad as we are, but they still got alot to learn. The arguement has morphed from x-bows to baiting.  Around these parts we'd have been argueing Bo's halloween costume by now ;D, they kept it hunting related...go figure !
 Seems the big debate is why are food plots legal while baiting is not...aren't they kinda the same thing ?? Not in my book.

They have barely touched on "to bait (not currently legal) or not to bait". I'm sure they'll get back to that as soon as they define the differance between bait and foodplots.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 08:58:10 AM »
 ;D Some people just like to argue!

Facebook Comments