November 20, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

Author Topic: Felt Like Drawing my Bow Last Night......  (Read 1296 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Felt Like Drawing my Bow Last Night......
« on: February 01, 2013, 03:38:33 PM »
Got off work and went home and was kicked back, relaxed reading my new Stephen Hunter book, The Third Bullet. Get this book, or any book by Stephen Hunter, they are all great reads.

Anywho....

About 2am I start to get tired and decide to get ready for bed.

Out of the blue, it hits me that I haven't unstrung my Black Widow.

I go and get it and decide to test my strength after the operation.....

I TRY and draw the bow......

Not a good idea.

Note to self. After open heart surgery....Wait a while before trying to draw bow. :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Felt Like Drawing my Bow Last Night......
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:49:28 PM »
Got off work and went home and was kicked back, relaxed reading my new Stephen Hunter book, The Third Bullet. Get this book, or any book by Stephen Hunter, they are all great reads.

Anywho....

About 2am I start to get tired and decide to get ready for bed.

Out of the blue, it hits me that I haven't unstrung my Black Widow.

I go and get it and decide to test my strength after the operation.....

I TRY and draw the bow......

Not a good idea.

Note to self. After open heart surgery....Wait a while before trying to draw bow. :o :o :o

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 07:42:14 AM »

Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:40:00 PM »
I never said I was smart. The fact I was married to Satans daughter for seven years proves that! :'( :'( :'( :'( :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments