November 21, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Author Topic: Hello Gut Pile Style Crew  (Read 1651 times)

Offline MKMGOBL

Hello Gut Pile Style Crew
« on: February 05, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
I saw a link to on FB and decided to check things out. I’m from the Montgomery Co. Maryland & Gettysburg PA area but have been in centeral NH now for the last 15yrs this spring. I’ve been hunting & fishing my whole life and really enjoy passing it on to my two sons. I am a bow hunter, gun hunter, predator hunter and a big time turkey hunting addict. Truth is if it can be given a dirt nap…then I’ll hunt it :wink:

I started up a small mouth call business called Tooky River Calls that is going pretty well. Not a big company at all or in any catalogs but seeing they are all hand made by me, this keeps me from getting too busy with orders and not able to get out in the woods. Ice fishing season is going good but the crow thumping and turkey season with lots of trips lined up is just around the corner…which is when things really get exciting ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Hello Gut Pile Style Crew
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:00:52 PM »
Welcome. O0

Stick around and dont be afraid to chime in on anything. We like it when members speak their mind! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »
Welcome aboard!  Like Bo said - feel free to jump in and make yourself at home.  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 10:08:57 PM »
Welcome to "The Pile".  O0   We sure ain't pretty (God forbid you ever see a picture of John or Mosparky  :o :buck2 ) but we have a good time and we are pretty much the definition of "politically incorrect".  O0 >:D   We like our beer, bourbon, families, guns, and FREEDOM.  God Forbid anyone try to take any one of those things!  :o   It ain't gonna be pretty!  :knuppel2

Now that I've freaked you out, join in our little family!  ;D   Seriously, we're just "good 'ol boys (and girls) that really appreciate living our lives the way that we all want to live them.  We ain't fancy, we ain't politically correct, but we have a good time.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MKMGOBL

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 09:29:43 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys! Not freaked out at all....I like the idea of hunters that speak their minds & know how to spit straight O0 It's the ones that don't that I worry about.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »
Welcome to "The Pile".  O0   We sure ain't pretty (God forbid you ever see a picture of John or Mosparky  :o :buck2 ) but we have a good time and we are pretty much the definition of "politically incorrect".  O0 >:D   We like our beer, bourbon, families, guns, and FREEDOM.  God Forbid anyone try to take any one of those things!  :o   It ain't gonna be pretty!  :knuppel2

Now that I've freaked you out, join in our little family!  ;D   Seriously, we're just "good 'ol boys (and girls) that really appreciate living our lives the way that we all want to live them.  We ain't fancy, we ain't politically correct, but we have a good time.  O0
  O0 Well said, BC!

Don't pay any mind to BC's remark about my looks. Old Indians like me are known for our rugged handsome looks.  :roll: And as for MO's looks, the jury is still out.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MKMGOBL

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 09:45:13 AM »
 ;D That doesn't bother me either....as you can see, I've hit a few branches back in the day myself ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
;D That doesn't bother me either....as you can see, I've hit a few branches back in the day myself ;D
  ;D Yeah, looks like you hit your share, too.

Please tell me more about your calls, MK.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments