December 13, 2017, 02:26:01 AM

Author Topic: 2013 Hit List  (Read 4350 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: 2013 Hit List
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 04:56:31 PM »
Get one of those have a heart traps and catch me that coon. I want him as a pet.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:46:08 PM »
"That coon" hell!!!!  :o   That's just the bravest SOB that decided to stick around with the deer being there.  I've gotten pictures with 12 coons in them.  :o   Bastages rob me blind of the majority of the corn I put out for the deer.  :x

Ya' know, you would probably absolutely sh*t if I showed up down there with a coon in a live trap for you.  ;D   Don't tempt me little man!  I do have a live trap, I do have about 100 hour PTO (Paid Time Off) from work, and a hankering to get the f**k out of here for a while!  Not to mention, I DO have your address.  >:D   That would be a bitch if you came home and found a bad-ass coon loose in your place!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »
BTW, you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.  O0   

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 10:09:44 PM »
All you need now is an accomplice with a spare key to Bo's place.Too bad he never ticks Kris off, bet she'd think it was funny.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
All you need now is an accomplice with a spare key to Bo's place.Too bad he never ticks Kris off, bet she'd think it was funny.

I've been known to pick a lock or two in my time.  >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »
  O0 Nice deer, BC! He would look great on your wall by that other big buck you have on your wall.

Nice of ya to feed all the coons, too!  :roll: ;D

I had several coons for pets. One big one, he ate like a hog in the winter and chowed a lot in warm weather. He reminded me a lot of some of my hunting pals. He was cleaner and neater, though.

His favorite food was live birds trapped by our HavaHart trap.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 03:43:04 AM »
"That coon" hell!!!!  :o   That's just the bravest SOB that decided to stick around with the deer being there.  I've gotten pictures with 12 coons in them.  :o   Bastages rob me blind of the majority of the corn I put out for the deer.  :x

Ya' know, you would probably absolutely sh*t if I showed up down there with a coon in a live trap for you.  ;D   Don't tempt me little man!  I do have a live trap, I do have about 100 hour PTO (Paid Time Off) from work, and a hankering to get the f**k out of here for a while!  Not to mention, I DO have your address.  >:D   That would be a bitch if you came home and found a bad-ass coon loose in your place!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bad ass in my home??? Are you kidding me??!!  I was married to one for seven years!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 05:47:45 AM »
Bad ass in my home??? Are you kidding me??!!  I was married to one for seven years!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I bet she was meaner that a rabid coon, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 01:49:00 PM »
I bet she was meaner that a rabid coon, bo!

I bet if Bo came home and found a coon loose in his place he'd be madder than a Keebler Elf getting demoted to Fudge-Packer.  O0 ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »
I bet if Bo came home and found a coon loose in his place he'd be madder than a Keebler Elf getting demoted to Fudge-Packer.  O0 ;D

You're just a hater because you'll never be hung like the Atlanta Albino Anaconda!!

But if you don't behave I'm going to tell everybody here that you're going to pay for us ALL to go on a Red Stag hunt in Wisconsin. www.greentreereddeerfarm.com. And we ALL get to shoot an SCI Platinum Stag!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll also cover the taxidermy and meat processing fees!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 07:33:58 PM by bohicajuan »

Facebook Comments