December 14, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Hit List  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 2013 Hit List
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »
You're just a hater because you'll never be hung like the Atlanta Albino Anaconda!!

But if you don't behave I'm going to tell everybody here that you're going to pay for us ALL to go on a Red Stag hunt in Wisconsin. www.greentreereddeerfarm.com. And we ALL get to shoot an SCI Platinum Stag!! :o :o :o :o :o

You'll also cover the taxidermy and meat processing fees!!

Platinum nothing!  You guys deserve only the best!  400" minimum for ya'll.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 09:53:16 AM »
That's mighty fine of BC to foot that bill!  :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »
Pulled the cards from the cameras Saturday and walked around looking for sheds.  Had over 4,000 pictures to go through.  :o   Deleted over 1,000 that were just coons.  :x   Of the 3,000+ remaining, most were does and fawns.  Had a few bucks, all still with both of their antlers.  :x   The big 9pt that I posted pictures of above is still running around.  Got a few pictures of him.  Got several of these 3.

I haven't gotten pictures of any of the 3 of them before.  O0   I hope that big 10 pt sticks around for the fall.  He'll be a dandy!  I'm guessing he's 2.5 in the picture, as his body doesn't look to be "beefy" enough to be 3.5 years old.  Sporting a rack like that at 2.5, I'd really like to see what he'll look like at 3.5.  ;) :o

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
Now you know you're just going to miss that 10-point whether you're using the crossbow, smoke pole or rifle. :D ;D :-P :twisted: :roll:

What you need is me coming up with my Black Widow and taking care of business. :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 08:59:28 PM »
I've got the crossbow dialed in and cranking.  O0   As far as with a gun, I don't miss.  ;)   Besides, your little stick bow slinging an arrow at a deer, it would just bounce off these KY deer.  They're a heck of a lot bigger and tougher than them little scraps you've got down there.  ::) >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 12:59:28 AM »
Just admit it! You fear the Reaper!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
I FEAR NOTHING!  >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »
Nice deer!

Oh, YOU GUYS!  :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments