November 22, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

Author Topic: Wont Be Long Now  (Read 2191 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Wont Be Long Now
« on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:07 PM »
Spring turkey season is just around the corner. After my operation I'm going to have to get BC to come down here and call the turkey and hold my 10 gauge for me while I shoot.

Then he'll carry me and the bird back to the truck, clean the bird and cook it for me in a low cholesterol non-artery hurting way.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Wont Be Long Now
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:28:55 PM »
I suppose you expect your sponsors to pay him to do all that ? ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
Spring turkey season is just around the corner. After my operation I'm going to have to get BC to come down here and call the turkey and hold my 10 gauge for me while I shoot.

Then he'll carry me and the bird back to the truck, clean the bird and cook it for me in a low cholesterol non-artery hurting way.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  ;D Heck yeah!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MKMGOBL

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 09:37:36 AM »
Oh no not yet :-X I've got 73 more days until the awake up bells sends me over to the best slice of turkey heaven I know...Johnson's Holler. 73 days is way too freaking long for me to start getting the fever itch going. There's still a lot of ice fishing & crow kill’in to be done before I let the fever hit ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 11:16:37 AM »
  O0 At least you have something to fill in until season opens, MK!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:55:01 AM »
Looks our Youth Only season for those 15 and under is April 6-7 this year.

The general season is April 13 through May 5 for a total of 23 days.

So, from today, that's 64 days.  I've still got a little time.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MKMGOBL

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
Yep...several things to fill my time until the fever hits. For the last 15 plus years, I'll be starting off like always in WV. Then we are going to hit PA, VT and then NH. I'm thinking pretty hard about adding NY back on my list once VT & NH tags are filled. 

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »
I don't have the fever yet, but you guys are starting to give me the itch. I was at the Daughters new homestead last weekend. I can't hardly go there without taking a short walk around. I walked down to the barn. When I got into the barn I looked out the side doorway and a turkey walked right past me at about 15 yds. Now I'm starting to think about it. I never turkey hunted before and just might have to give it a try.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »
I never turkey hunted before and just might have to give it a try.

DON'T DO IT!!!!  :o   Once it gets in your blood, you're hooked for life.  When you've got one of them big 'ol buggers all puffed out and strutting in front of you and they let loose with a gobble that shakes everything around you, you're hooked!  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
That's right! Listen to BC. You don't want to wind up like Nutz do you??? :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments