November 17, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

Author Topic: NRA Response To Joe Biden's "Buy A Shotgun"  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
NRA Response To Joe Biden's "Buy A Shotgun"
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Joe Biden's Advice on Women's Self Defense

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: NRA Response To Joe Biden's "Buy A Shotgun"
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:39:33 AM »
 ;D Again, Biden opens his mouth to prove he is a moron.  :idiot2 :uglystupid2  :crazy2 I wish Biden could read this, but the idiot is not able to find us here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
Oh, that's not the best part.  He did an interview with Field & Stream where he said if you thought someone was trying to break in on you, just shoot through the door at them.  :o :? ::) :idiot2 :crazy2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 08:38:38 AM »
Oh, that's not the best part.  He did an interview with Field & Stream where he said if you thought someone was trying to break in on you, just shoot through the door at them.  :o :? ::) :idiot2 :crazy2
  :shock: :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 We rest our case. He couldn't offer better evidence of being an idiot. That's equal to a written confession.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »
Maybe that guy in South Africa could use that as a defense when he shot his girlfriend . :idiot2

Facebook Comments