December 17, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

Author Topic: Going To Miss Opening Day  (Read 1331 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Going To Miss Opening Day
« on: March 22, 2013, 04:06:23 PM »
Spring season opens tomorrow, but I'm not going to make it. I've got a few things that I need to do and besides I really haven't put forth any effort in practicing with my calls.

Supposed to be contacted by some friends about setting up a hunt for disabled vets. As you know the Wounded Warrior group has backed out of sponsoring anything involving firearms. They claim they're scared the loaded guns will make the disabled vets have "flashbacks" and start shooting people.

That's garbage and we all know it.  We're going to have to do this on our own and I'm sure we'll figure something out. No way in hell, we're turning our backs on those guys.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Going To Miss Opening Day
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 09:01:02 AM »
  O0 Bo for Prez and Pope!

Like bo says, wounded warriors are taking the brunt of idiotic decisions by the organization's leadership.  :tickedoff

The guys shouldn't be left out because of leadership's stupid decisions. The real warriors have been screwed enough in life without new problems.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »
Good on you, Bo. I appreciate and respect what you guys are doing for the vets. 8)
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 03:30:31 PM »
I THINK my club along with another one is going to have a hunt for the guys sometime in April. I made a few calls and was happy to hear that every member of my club who turkey hunted was in for the idea. Most of our members are strictly deer hunters, so it looks good right now. If we can get one more piece of property to hunt on, that'll be perfect.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 04:19:36 PM »
I THINK my club along with another one is going to have a hunt for the guys sometime in April. I made a few calls and was happy to hear that every member of my club who turkey hunted was in for the idea. Most of our members are strictly deer hunters, so it looks good right now. If we can get one more piece of property to hunt on, that'll be perfect.

Are you going to give stuff away to the Vets?  If so, let me know and I'll send something down there to throw into the pile for them.  ;)   It won't be much, but just a little something say thanks.  We might even be able to talk GP into kicking in some stuff (even as tight as he is).  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments