November 21, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

Author Topic: Went Last saturday  (Read 1228 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Went Last saturday
« on: May 20, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »
The weather folks had been predicting the end of the world for about two weeks now, and it was supposed to start Saturday. So before the monsoon began, I grabbed the fly rod, chest waders and float tube(called a butt boat amongst trout fisherman)

Made it down to the 'Hooch and got in the water about sunup and by the time I left around 1pm I'd caught a perch and 7-8" rainbow and lost another rainbow.

Had a water snake try and get in the butt boat with me, but it reminded me too much of my ex-wife, so I used my landing net and made him go look for greener pastures, so to speak. :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

It didn't rain once either.

May try again this weekend.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Went Last saturday
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
  O0 It sounds like great fun. bo! You didn't want to share the innertube with the snake, huh?  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments