November 19, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Author Topic: West NC  (Read 1334 times)

Offline mat

West NC
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »
Hello from West NC. New to hunting, old to fishing though I don't fish anymore. Forum looks great & glad to be here!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: West NC
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:24:12 AM »
  O0 Welcome, mat! It's great to see you here!

Well, seems you don't fish anymore. Do ya hunt?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 05:21:31 PM »
Welcome. Don't be afraid to jump into any discussion. We appreciate people who speak their minds. Although a few here have lost most their minds to start with! :D ;D :wink: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:13:50 PM »
Welcome to the pile Mat. Pull up a stump, but not too close to the fire. Bo's been trying to get someone to pull his finger. Scortched a perfectly good Sasquatch last time. I'll be the first to say that burnt Sasquatch makes Johns camp stew smell pretty good.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
Welcome to the pile Mat. Pull up a stump, but not too close to the fire. Bo's been trying to get someone to pull his finger. Scortched a perfectly good Sasquatch last time. I'll be the first to say that burnt Sasquatch makes Johns camp stew smell pretty good.
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D About your comment about my famous Kamp Stew,...................... !
And bo shouldn't pull his pull his finger joke so near the campfire.  :shock: ;D That sasquatch that got burned makes obsene gestures when bo tries the trick on him now. Those big hairy stinky critters learn pretty quick.

Bo has another camp joke the sasquatches enjoy. It's farting into the campfire. Their sport has cleared a four acre clearing for our campsite. So far, bo is still the winner of the contests.

And back to my Kamp Stew, the smell didn't prevent MO from having a third helping. I don't know how MO even smelled the stew because of the singed sasquatch sitting next to him.

Our Kamp Stew is a group effort. Everyone contributes to the contents. the sasquatches bring items as well as the regular members. It makes for an interesting combination. One one occasion when we first started our Gutpile campout. it was at a local public campsite. We quickly had the whole campsite to ourselves. The non member campers complained of some smell and the howling sasquatches, and then the non member campers all cleared out. Non member campers are sissy campers.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 07:29:40 PM »
Welcome Mat!  As you can see - it's a very quiet and bashful bunch here.  don't worry though ....when they speak it's only the truth.   :roll:

Tell us what'cha been up to! 
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments