November 19, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

Author Topic: Rosie Odonnel Oh No!  (Read 1124 times)

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
Rosie Odonnel Oh No!
« on: June 18, 2013, 05:46:54 AM »
Sorry haven't been on much but have been busy, busy busy! Hope all is well and everyone is gett'n ready to make a few Gut-Piles this season... :wink:
Wild Extremes is ready to Rock!
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Rosie Odonnel Oh No!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »
It's nice to see you back Rick!   O0

Ok....Rick is the only one safe from Rosie so far.......chime in slackers!   :knuppel2
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 09:46:51 AM »
'Bout time, Rick!  ;D

If Rosie shows up here, I'll sic the hounds on her!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
It's too late. The 22 locks and chains wouldn't hold her. I used OC spray and a Taser but the Hippo on two legs just kept coming. I used rubber bullets and finally the real thing, but it was to no avail. She could smell all that bacon and bar-b-q coming from BCs barn. Last report was she was holed up in there and eating everything in sight. If she runs out of food at BCs she'll  be on the loose and may be heading in your direction!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 09:44:12 AM »
 :shock: Oh no! You reckon zombie loads would work?

If she shows up here, I'm going to chain her to a tree in the yard and charge a dollar to have a peek at her. I will have to muzzle her because of her foul mouth.

I could set up a shooting gallery and use her for the target. I would get rich and need crowd control because of so many folks wanting a shot at her.  She would be a long lasting target, given the fact she is a zombie.

People have another fear of Rosie because not only is she a zombie, she was infected many years ago with rabies due to infected monkey blood.  She infected many Damocrats, many of which are still in office.

She reminds me of one of my old High School old maid teachers, a dead ringer. I bet she too was a zombie, very possible. She was also rabid and given to insane tirades directed towards me in the classroom. It was a mutual distaste towards each other and I finally got the last laugh.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments