December 17, 2017, 12:40:15 PM

Author Topic: A Few Critter Pictures  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
A Few Critter Pictures
« on: July 02, 2013, 09:50:22 AM »
Been trying to get down to the farm to change the cards in the cameras all through June, but didn't make it until Sunday.  Seemed like something was always coming up that kept me from getting down there.

The deer had been hitting the mineral blocks pretty hard, so I was getting some pretty good pictures of both does and bucks.  Back at the start of June, the pictures that the cameras had taken of the bucks in May, you couldn't tell a whole lot on most, but there was one that I wanted to keep my eyes on.  In May, the main beams were already coming out and going almost straight out toward his ears.  :o

Here's a few of that buck now (taken on 6/20), some other bucks I got pictures of, and a few other critters.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: A Few Critter Pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:54:03 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:56:14 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 10:00:47 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 10:03:47 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 10:23:24 AM »
Here were a couple of the pictures that I noticed from back in May when I pulled the cards 6/2.

Plus there's one "Peek-A-Boo" shot you can show the ladies.  ^-^

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 07:20:18 PM »
I'm not sure if I just got Mooned or Flashed.  ;D
 You got a nice crop comin' on. I thought it very appropriate the 'yote was on 444. Sounds like a great cure to me. If I'm not mistaken, you got a Marlin 444. maybe you should show him. :twisted:
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments