October 24, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

Author Topic: Pick Another Fight!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Pick Another Fight!
« on: July 11, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
Okay. The Zombies are taking over the world and you must travel light and can't carry a bunch of stuff. So here it is.....

You can have 1 rifle, 1 handgun, 1 shotgun. Now you can have any amount of ammo, but you can only have 1 weapon of each of the above.

These guns are for protection and for putting meat on the table. What are you going to pick?

For me....

Rifle: SOCOM by Springfield Armory. Its a 7.62 in a semi-auto that you can trick out to your hearts content. It has a 16" barrel, but you can hunt out to 200 meters with it for deer/elk size game. You can put 20/30 round mags on it for when the zombies come. It's a tough as hell weapon in all kinds of conditions and while its not a sniper rifle, it will put lead on target when and where you need it.

Handgun: TRP also by Springfield Armory. It's a .45 acp built on a 1911 chassis. Tough, accurate, will get it done.

Shotgun: Mossberg 590A1 It is a 12 gauge combat pump model that handles 2 3/4"  and 3" shells and even has a bayonet that will cut up some zombie flesh if needed.

Your Turn!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Pick Another Fight!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:51:33 AM »
  O0 That's a solid list, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Pick Another Fight!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:44:31 PM »
The man with only 1 gun is the guy thats goin to outlast the zombies cause while Bo may have more firepower he is also goin to be carryin more weight then he needs to oh wait he already is  :twisted: Ill just stick with the 870 itll put food in my belly and zombie parts on the ground
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments