December 18, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

Author Topic: Zimmerman ??  (Read 595 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Zimmerman ??
« on: July 15, 2013, 11:10:42 PM »
what's y'alls take on this ? I've seen the e-mails claiming pics of 12 yo Trayvon vs 17 yp trayvon. They proved to be false, what was proportedly 17 yo Trayvon was infact a rap artist confused due to some facebook or other post.
 That aside folks are so up in arms over this whole verdict. I can't believe the defense team actually pulled it off. The system actually worked for once. I've been reading here and there about the case and for the moment, little is known about the actual proceedings. According to a CNN article, an all female jury was selected. Now women folk in general tend to be more bleeding heart types in such matters, so getting 12 of them to agree not guilty had to take some over-whelming evidence. Also according to the same article re the time line of events :

May 28, 2013 - Judge Debra Nelson rules on several motions brought by the defense. Nelson rules that Trayvon Martin's familiarity with guns, his marijuana use, and fights he may have been in cannot be brought up in Zimmerman's trial. She also denies a request to take the jury to the crime scene. Nelson, however, rules that jurors will remain anonymous and will be referred to by numbers only.

I suppose being only 17 his records may be sealed as juvenile offenses. Without such evidence, defense still swayed 12 women ?? WOW !! Media never promoted Zimmermans injuries, yet the records and pics are out there if you look for them.

None of us know what evidence was presented or what else may have been omitted. The Jurors did not know the things the media has been using to stir up the masses nor should they have. Yet they agreed not guilty..end of story.. move on.

Now the Feds may want to take a swing at him ?? Hate Crime ?? The way I see it these loud mouth feds are just trying to further their themselves by jumping on the Hate Mongering bandwagon With no interest in justice, but only in their careers.

Vaya con Dios George Zimmerman.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Zimmerman ??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
  O0 I believe the jury made a fair and sound judgement. The ones that wanted to crucify him wanted to expand their sorry careers.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 05:28:23 PM »
There were only 6 jurors Mo. Like you I think they made the right decision. But in honestly, there should never have been a trial. I used to be a cop in Florida and what Zimmerman did was justifiable in my mind.

The judge refusing to allow Martins criminal past into evidence was a sure sign she was pushing an agenda for political reasons only. In a case like this you allow the defense to show that Martin was hardly as pure as the driven snow. He was a thug and a punk, and the judge and the news media wanted him to look like a saint.

We need to remember the news media here, who was always in favor of Zimmerman being found guilty. CNN and NBC didn't even try to be objective. They were and will always play the race card, because it is the far left in this country who control the media, and who wants the ideal of justice changed to allow the guilty to walk and in some cases even exalted for the crimes they commit.

Low lifes like Sharpton and Jackson were slobbering over this case because the knew either way it went, it would put money in their pockets.

The notion that a segment of society can threaten the rest of society with violence if they don't get their way is tantamount to extortion of the highest caliber. But as long as we just sit on our thumbs and do nothing, it will continue.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:35:03 PM »
Well that answers that question. I found it a little odd one article said six female jurors were selected another said an all female jury was selected. Never occurred to me Fla. uses a 6 person jury.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 09:25:59 AM »
 O0 The right 6 were picked.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 03:15:53 PM »
I'm with Bo, this should have never gone to trial.  There was a reason the local police and prosecutor didn't arrest and file charges against him.  It was a clear case of self defense.

I thought it was crap that Martin's past couldn't be brought up but Zimmerman's past could be.  If he had been convicted of something, that would have probably been one area they could have gotten a mistrial on IMO.

I followed the trial each day, even watching some of the live coverage of the trial as it was happening.  The majority of the witnesses that the prosecution had helped the defense more than they did the prosecution.  Everything about the case, all of the evidence, everything! pointed to self defense.

Now some of these butt plugs are calling for a review of the Stand Your Ground laws.  The Stand Your Ground law wasn't even used by the defense in this case and has no bearing.  All the Stand Your Ground laws say is that if you are threatened you have no duty to retreat.  How in the hell can you retreat when you're on your back getting the crap beat out of you and your head slammed into concrete?

As far as the Holder and his Civil Rights investigation, let him try.  The FBI has been investigating this for over a year.  They haven't found one instance of Zimmerman being a racist.  What wasn't brought out in the trial was that Zimmerman was mentoring 2 black kids at the time of the shooting, even after the mentoring program had ended, and had taken a black girl to one of his school proms.  Does this sound like a racist?  If Holder does file the charges, all of this stuff is going to come out and he's going to look like an even bigger jackass than he already is!  :x
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 09:47:32 AM »
  O0 Yeah on that, bo! Holder=Omama. What more needs to be said about that equation?

Many people were more worried about how the black community would react (riots) than justice.

I was attacked by a black mob back in the 70's In Greenville, MS because a white policeman shot a young black burglar. I was unarmed and ran several miles and finally ran into a house and received refuge by a very nice old black couple. The mob milled outside the house for quite a while and finally left.

The nice old gentleman walked me back to my company vehicle with his old double barreled shotgun.

That mob would have killed me if they had caught me.  The only reason they chased me was because I wasn't black.

I was at that big medical facility on business and walking to my vehicle when the mob spotted me.  :tickedoff

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
It wouldn't matter if Zimmerman was a card-carrying member of the KKK. In this case, no crime was commited. If Federal charges are filed, they will also get their collective behinds handed to them. This is one instance where Obama made the right call when he said "We are a nation of laws" Too bad some people just won't listen. And how do they think changing the law will change anything, Even if Z did use the stand-your-ground defense, and the law was changed, they couldn't go back and try the man Ex-post-facto. If people choose to believe he got away with murder, then just face the fact that he DID get away. Case closed, get over it, move on.
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")

Facebook Comments