December 13, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

Author Topic: Best Whitetail Deer Caliber  (Read 6609 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Best Whitetail Deer Caliber
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »
The best deer caliber is the one you can shoot the best.  ;)

What BC said.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 09:16:09 PM »
.308 win is bad ass. But i been using a 270win. Still havent shot a deer yet though.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 06:55:27 PM »
.308 win is bad ass. But i been using a 270win. Still havent shot a deer yet though.

Got to give love to the .308. Some say it is THE whitetail caliber. Plenty of different kind of ammo(if you can find it! :tickedoff :tickedoff)

Plus you have the different other rounds that sprang up from the .308 like the .243, .260 and 7mm-08, all great whitetail rounds.

I have a sniper rifle in .308 and it tore up some south Georgia hogs two years ago. I'm waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse! LOL! ;D :shock: :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 09:32:35 AM »
 :wink: ;D Gotta be ready, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments