October 23, 2017, 02:19:10 AM

Author Topic: More Buck Pictures  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
More Buck Pictures
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:05:25 AM »
We've had the 3 cameras up and running year round down at the farm.  There's also been a 4th camera, but it hasn't been running.  I've always used Moultrie cameras and this one is my brother's and it is a Stealth Cam, and I didn't know anything about it.  It started messing up and wouldn't take any pictures.  I didn't know what was wrong with it, didn't have the manual for it, and couldn't get any info out of my brother as to what it could be, so I just left it (batteries were showing OK).

Anyway, he got it running again a couple weeks ago and I swapped the card on it for the first time this past weekend.  This camera is on the main farm, and is the only one we've got over there right now.  The other 3 are over across the road.

Anyway, there seems to be some decent bucks on the property.  There's nothing in the feeder, but there's an old mineral lick right there that the deer are on.  When I was down there Saturday I put a new mineral block in the spot.  O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: More Buck Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:27:12 AM »
 O0 That's a nice one, BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments