December 12, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

Author Topic: I'm Rich  (Read 1307 times)

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
I'm Rich
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:02:42 AM »
Went home this morning and it looked like rain so I thought I would take my dad's old shotgun up to a little thicket just beyond the barn and see about killing a squirrel with dad's old gun. I don't hunt with a shotgun often but like to go out with dad's gun once a year or so. I had trouble finding shotgun ammo and had to root through all sorts of ammo cans, old SKS ammo cases, even an old WWII .303 Brit wooden ammo crate. In the process I found 5 bricks of .22 I forgot I had. I had been scrounging for a couple of boxes of the Federal American Eagle that the JW15 loves when I had 2 bricks on the shelf. Besides the American Eagle there is a brick of Federals, a brick of American Eagle solids, and 2 1/2 Federal bulk pack from Wally World. It is hell to get old and forgetful, but it is like Christmas when you stumble onto stuff you forgot you had! On the upside I did shoot a big fox squirrel in the face with the old Stevens pump. 
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: I'm Rich
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:06:29 AM »
So much good news, I don't know where to start. Congrats on all counts  O0
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I'm Rich
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
So much good news, I don't know where to start. Congrats on all counts  O0
  O0 Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments