November 18, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Author Topic: Since this is a new section for us......  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Since this is a new section for us......
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2004, 07:03:08 AM »
AF Hunter, first you'll need to post the picture on a web site somewhere.  The majority of mine are on http://www.hunt101.com/  It's free to upload pictures onto.  There's other places also that will let you upload pictures.

Once you've got them uploaded to there, down at the bottom of the page where the picture is, there's going to be something that says "Image Link" or something like that.  Highlight that and copy it.

You'll notice when you're replying to a post, above the box you're typing in there are buttons for Bold, Italics, etc.  One is Img.  Click on that.  You should get

When it's done, you'll have something that looks like

When it's done, and you hit submit, your image will show up.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2004, 07:58:03 AM »
Man!  What a turkey!  Nice bird too.    :D

Sorry - Big58cal - couldn't resist that one!   Just pickin' at ya buddy!  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 08:34:39 PM »
Yeah, should have seen that one coming!

That was my best bird so far, and was my first.  20.5 lbs, 10 1/2" beard, 1 1/4" spurs.  Got him done in a full strut mount sitting on top of the entertainment center.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 09:52:07 AM »
Now, that's a SERIOUS lookin' hunter! Nice bird, too! Bigcal58 seems to be thinking,"And I will be back for the rest of ya tomorrow"! Mess with the best, die with the rest! Huh, Cal? Anyhow, I tell that to the squirrels.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Since this is a new section for us......
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 07:12:11 PM »
Just checking stats today and found some of the most popular posts.  This one goes waaaaaay back.  There is an intro in here from a young naive Indian lad that was just starting to cut his teeth on squirrels and wanting to be a Gut Piler one day   ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 08:39:34 PM »
Yea. All the way back to 2004. Just think.....

Nutz was just opening up his petting zoo :shock: :-P :twisted: :twisted: :roll: ;D ;D ;D

BC was just a .36 caliber back then, and just learning about computers! :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :D :D :D

Somewhere on Long Island a guy had bought his first AAA penlight and was training to be the official tracker of his hunting club. :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2

While back in Georgia....The women were being WOWED! The deer were being SLAYED! The dirtbags were being BUSTED! and Satan's daughter was back home, living with her father. 8) 8) 8)
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 09:53:37 AM »
Yea. All the way back to 2004. Just think.....

Nutz was just opening up his petting zoo :shock: :-P :twisted: :twisted: :roll: ;D ;D ;D

BC was just a .36 caliber back then, and just learning about computers! :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :D :D :D

Somewhere on Long Island a guy had bought his first AAA penlight and was training to be the official tracker of his hunting club. :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2

While back in Georgia....The women were being WOWED! The deer were being SLAYED! The dirtbags were being BUSTED! and Satan's daughter was back home, living with her father. 8) 8) 8)
About the only change with all that over time is perhaps Satan's daughter's living location.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 01:59:56 PM »
Gutpiles, I found your great site by search engine. I am here in SE Iowa. I envy you folks with the longer hunting seasons and the wider variety of game, such as hogs. Hey, this forum is a blast, and I really enjoy all you great outsdoorsfolks.  :) :)

WOW!  :o   He really had no idea what he was getting into, did he?  :idiot2

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 10:40:20 AM »
 ;D I sure didn't! I like the "young" statement by BC! I'm still young but my body doesn't believe it.  :roll:

I admit, the great gravity increase just about gets me down. My tricked out HMR and carry gear doubles or triples its weight by the time I get back to my truck. And the dead squirrels are 10 pounders.  :roll:

I swear, the squirrels I kill are laughing and pointing at me. They think such an old Indian is not up to the task.  :twisted: And then I settle the crosshairs on them and ...................................... !

At least I'm still handsome and my wife finds me useful. My wife is also Indian, a mostly patient and forgiving Cherokee. She's 11 years younger than me. she is a sawed-offed 5' 2" gal, and still pretty, and rather slim and well shaped. 

She doesn't share my rabid desire for squirrel hunting and fried squirrel but tolerates it. She doesn't complain much when I get news of a brand new super squirrel/varmint caliber and rifle and am obsessed to own it. I ordered a Savage BMAG .17 WSM rifle and some ammo last winter when the news broke of the new Winchester 17 WSM round. Thanks very much, Winchester and Savage! My order hasn't shown up yep but I have high hopes the goods will appear soon.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »
Hang in there John! O0 O0 O0

You know BC is just angry that heart breakers and life takers like you and I, just get better with age. We're like a very fine bottle of wine! 8) O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments