December 15, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

Author Topic: Who wants to reveal themselves? Lets see your ugly mug...  (Read 26665 times)

Offline gottahunt

• Applied for my club membership...
Re: Who wants to reveal themselves? Lets see your ugly mug...
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 03:30:29 PM »
ill try to post one soon too
until then yall are just gonna have to guess
cooter(my dog) wants his mug up here too
THE SECOND AMENDMENT
IS THE ORIGNAL
HOMELAND SECURITY

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 05:06:13 PM »
I almost forgot about this one, until I saw it posted in another section. Just which one is me I'll let you guys figure out :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 06:40:43 PM »
Okay here's one of my twin.... people say we're Identical....  what do you think???

a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 07:34:33 PM »
Now that's an ugly mug.... ;)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2005, 07:45:49 PM »
Firekidd, that's good! ;D ;D ;DHey, is that the great dog you got a while back, the dog that's going to be your squirrel dog? I hear you have him trained to lift his leg and extinguish small fires. Smart dog! Cross trained, trees squirrels and is a fire dog, too! Hey, I know, train him to retreive and cook, then he can cook the squirrels at the firehouse.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2005, 10:10:40 PM »
Well i'd post mine but I like you folks and I'm convinced that"I Love You" virus thing sometime back started when I sent one to my dear sweet mother in an e-mail.Felt real bad about that.Actually don't think I got one in digital format anywhere.Will have to investigate.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2005, 11:22:50 PM »
yeah that's my dog... she loves the firehouse too....  but she wishes that she has spots to look more like a dalmation......  so for halloween my fiancee and I made her a dalmation, and the neighborhood kids loved it!!!

(Yes I know, it's pitiful, but we don't have kids, so we spoil the dog..)
What do you think???  (beside the fact that I need to get outside more.)

OH, one more think, in defense of myself, My fiancee is a kindergarten teacher, so that explains some of it....

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2005, 11:22:57 AM »
That's really good, firekidd! Yes, you need to get out more! :wink: :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2005, 05:45:35 PM »
Two options:  1) Get some Platinum Blonde hair dye and some Jet Black and go to work on the dog; 2) Two words.....  Spray Paint! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2005, 11:44:48 AM »
Oh that would be hilarious... have the fiancee get home and the dog is different colors.....   :twisted:

I'm thinking green for st. patty's day....

Got pics???

Facebook Comments