October 18, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Author Topic: We're Going Trick or Treating at BC's This Year!  (Read 777 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
We're Going Trick or Treating at BC's This Year!
« on: October 10, 2013, 06:39:41 PM »
Okay. Just so we're all clear. We're going to all show up at BC's place for Halloween. We're all going to be dressed up as HUNTERS. BC has NEVER seen a hunter before so it will really FREAK him out! :D ;D :shock: :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll:

He better have lots of the good stuff. I want a bottle of 16 year old Rebel Yell. A caramel covered apple and a few frozen bananas dipped in chocolate will be nice too.

If he craps out and refuses to give up the goodies, we toilet paper his trees and front yard! Steal Mongo and replace him with a Ferret. We replace BC's truck with a Big Wheel! Then paint his barn HOT pink!

Everybody in? We all agreed?
 :D :D :D :D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
 8) 8) 8) 8)
 ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: We're Going Trick or Treating at BC's This Year!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 07:23:04 PM »
sounds like a plan. I want a bottle of Popcorn Sutton's finest to boot.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »
I want a bottle of Popcorn Sutton's finest to boot.

It's right tasty.  O0   The local stores around here have started carrying it.

As for the other stuff Bo mentioned.......  ::)   I'll let ya'll deal with the wife.  I've been so freaking busy I haven't had time to do much of anything remotely "fun" lately (other than hunt on the weekends).  Even poor Mongo is starting to get pissed because the lack of attention.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online D45/70

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »
 :crazy2
I don't want Nutten! I just want to come do it !!!!!
:knuppel2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »
 :twisted: ;D Are we still on for this year, too?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments