October 22, 2017, 10:46:28 PM

Author Topic: Well back from first day of muzzleloader  (Read 1097 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Well back from first day of muzzleloader
« on: October 19, 2013, 06:51:13 PM »
I didnt see any. My dad saw some but could get one. The guy with use didnt see anything either. But was still a good day was cool and not to windy.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Well back from first day of muzzleloader
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 08:39:48 AM »
Probably the wind kept the deer at bay, fuzz.  :sad: At least you gave it an honest try. A fella never knows, the buck of a lifetime could have gotten into your sights.

That happed last Thursday, a young Wounded Warrior killed a buck where I work, a big 17 pointer. He was drawn down and just starting to squeeze the trigger on a button buck and just then, the big buck walked out of the woods about 30 or so yards and just stood there.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 02:10:16 PM »
Well if he did walk into my sites i couldnt have shot him since pa muzzleloader is antlerless only.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
Yesterday I walked within 30 yards of a dumb doe, in the open. I was dressed in camo and kept my face down. She didn't figure out what I was until she saw my face.  ;D Lucky for her I was squirrel hunting and not deer hunting.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:26:55 PM »
Amazing what hiding your face can do  :roll:
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 05:30:55 AM »
Amazing what hiding your face can do  :roll:
  :knuppel2 ;D Yeah?
Back in the day when I used a smokepole for hunting, it was a .58 caliber using a 500 gr cast maxi ball, regular black powder, and Crisco for lube. What a mess to clean the gun! :shock:  And it was hard to ram the 5th and 6th bullet down the barrel.
But it was accurate! I used that for squirrel hunting and head shots were a must. I didn't have a problem filling my limit of six.  :twisted:

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 10:13:45 PM »
Stick to it amigo. It'll happen, just give it time. O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments