December 13, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

Author Topic: Couple of Deer Pictures  (Read 2061 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Couple of Deer Pictures
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 09:23:50 AM »
 :knuppel2 They wouldn't have messed with your stuff if they knew they were messing with BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 01:27:48 PM »
Maybe you should put the ginseng hunters pictures up here. I'm sure its not the first time they've had their mugs in public photos.

Well, we found out who the 2 "upstanding scumbags" were.  ;)   Figured it was just a matter of time.  We know who they are, what they drive, and where they live.  They're from the next county down below us.

The last I heard, my brother was going to run a few copies of the picture and write "Please call" and the phone # for our local Sheriff's office up at the top.  ;D   Then he was going to take the pictures and post them in several of the grocery stores and gas stations around in that area.   O0

Just a neighborly way of saying that nothing "HAS" happened yet, but we know who you are and if you don't stay off our land, something "WILL" happen.  O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »
 :twisted:  :knuppel2 O0 That sounds like a good solution, BC! That doesn't even the score but should keep them off your property.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments